- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
By placing orders on this website you agree to adhere to the Terms and Conditions and Purchasing Terms which will create the sales contract, between yourself and us at the point of order confirmation.
PRODUCT QUALITY AND MAINTENANCE OF PRODUCTS
Minor differences in colour and other variations in Products are possible as a result of different image acquisition, display technologies or other technical reasons. Panjabs Finest is not liable for these variations and deviations.
Panjabs Finest draws your attention to the washing and maintenance instructions printed on the labels of the Products. Panjabs Finest is not liable for any damage resulting from incorrect handling of Products, including handling contrary to the instructions
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All trademarks, service marks, logos and trade names which appear on Panjabs Finest products, product packaging and/or on the Website, whether registered or not (the “Trade Marks”) remain the exclusive property of Panjabs Finest. You may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, or modify any of the Trade Marks in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on the Website.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee of £15 will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
AMENDMENTS TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions at any time. The use of this Website as well as any purchase agreement between you and us, will be subject to the version of the Terms and Conditions on this page at the time you place an order or browse our website.
Please check the Panjabs Finest Terms and Conditions periodically for changes.